Any coffee aficionados out there? If you’re a true coffee lover, we are sure that must always take care of everything that can give you your perfect cup of java, right? So, what do you think what are the important factors that make a good coffee brewer? Well, for some it is the size and design of a coffee maker, some consider ease-of-use as their priority or maybe the controls and brewing speed of the machine.
And what if you can get a coffee maker that posses all these qualities and can give you that perfect cup of coffee every day? Keurig coffee makers, unlike other coffee machine, use single-serving K-pods that allow you to get the desired amount of coffee every time.
Since the product has gained a lot of popularity over the years and people actually love the mechanism and the way it provides them with a quality coffee drink. We decided to come up with a detailed review for some of the top picks of Keurig Coffee Maker and everything you need to know about the same.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker For Home
Keurig K250 Programmable Coffee Maker: The touch screen, easy controls and compact design make this coffee maker perfect for large or small kitchens in homes. It also has a removable reservoir which makes ideal for whether you want a single cup of joe or you have a small gathering.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker For Office
Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable Coffee Maker: This machine has a large detachable reservoir which makes it ideal for office use as it can easily provide 10 cups of coffee. This machine comes with 5 different temperature setting so that you can produce variety of coffee as espresso, latte and cappuccino etc.
Best Budget Keurig Coffee Maker
Keurig K15 Coffee Maker: This Keurig coffee maker is on of the best coffee maker in the budget which doesn’t take a lot of space in your kitchen. The quality of coffee this machine brews is unbelievable, however its reservoir can hold only one cup of water.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews
#1 Keurig K55 Coffee Maker
Let’s get started out with the first recommendation that is really easy-to-use single-serve coffee maker. The reason why we are adding this to our list is its mechanism to bring effortless coffee making. You won’t find any complicated settings with this machine, unlike any other domestic use coffee machines.
This Keurig model comes with a removable 48oz water reservoir and can easily accept 6, 8, and 10oz K-cups, but always remember that a 6oz will give you a stronger cup of coffee. You can easily fit in different cup and mug sizes, thanks to its removable drip tray.
In addition to this, the machine comes up with easy-to-use controls that allow you to descale it, switch on/off the unit, heat the drink, and the auto-off feature. And when you have such amazing features and options with this single-serve coffee maker, add another thing to the list that makes this machine even better is how it provides you great taste and consistency.
All in all, it offers you the cup of coffee you always want for your kickass start of the day, thus making it worth buying.
- The machine’s simple design help the user easily understand the machine and use it with great ease.
- Regardless of so many amazing features, the machine is wallet-friendly.
- It comes with a quite large water reservoir and makes it a choice for home use.
- Also, the auto-off function of the machine saves your time and energy because of the 1-minute brewing process attached to it.
- A few people have to say that the descaling function of the machine is not really good and you have to make use of vinegar for proper descaling.
#2 Keurig K250 Programmable Coffee Maker
Next in the line comes this excellent Keurig model that is just apt for home use. This yet another famous offering by Keurig that is just so pleasing aesthetically and its elegant design can add grace to your kitchen if you have a contemporary design.
Talking about its features, the machine has a 40 oz. the removable reservoir that allows you to make around 5 cups of coffee. And in addition to that, the machine is able to brew single cups of coffee anywhere from 4 to 10 oz. and a carafe of coffee from 22 to 30 oz. Thus, the machine can be used for both whether you want to have a cup of coffee for yourself or for a small gathering. Like the above-discussed model, this one also has a compact design but it also has a small touch screen that lets you control the settings easily.
Also, you don’t have to indulge in any kind of elbow grease because due to the removable drip tray and water reservoir, cleaning and maintaining the machine is a breeze. Though, you won’t find a descaling option that might seem a challenge to many.
- The machine doesn’t come with many complicated features and is really simple and easy-to-understand.
- You can make yourself a cup of coffee as strong as you want.
- Due to its compact design, the machine won’t take much of your counter space.
- The machine has a big enough reservoir perfect for home use.
- It doesn’t have a de-scale option.
- Many people have to say that it doesn’t keep the coffee hot enough.
#3 Keurig K475 Programmable K-Cup Coffee Machine
This one is one of the fantastic coffee makers that allow you to prepare quality coffee in whatever size you need, just get the suitable K-Cup, K-Carafe, or K-Mug. This programmable coffee machine lets you brew a single cup of coffee that comes in size from 4-10 oz. and carafes of coffee that can go up to 30oz.
Unlike above coffee makers, this one comes with a massive 70 oz. removable water reservoir and let you brew coffee as much as you want without refilling it again and again. With this outstanding baby, the large touch screen allows you to customize your coffee recipe by selecting the size, temperature, and strength of your coffee.
Also, the programmable clock is another amazing feature that allows you to set the time and the machine will start and stop automatically. All in all, this modern-style machine can be considered an option if you want a hassle-free process as it is easy-to-clean and can prepare your coffee even before you’re awake.
- The machine cannot only brew coffee but hot cocoa, tea, and iced beverages.
- The coffee maker can brew coffee in just one minute that is quite faster as compared to other machines.
- Also, the machine comes with a removable drip tray and makes the cleaning job easy and convenient.
- The machine allows you to adjust the temperature and strength of your coffee.
- The only disadvantage we found with the product is that it doesn’t come with a noise control feature, which might seem problematic if you have kids in your house.
#4 Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable Coffee Maker
Are you looking for a coffee maker that can suit your office needs? Well, if yes, this K575 model can be considered for the same. To start with the features, the machine has 80 oz. water reservoir that is able to provide you with around 10 cups of coffee. To make it even more convenient they have made the reservoir removable and drainable.
You can easily fit in different cup sizes up to 12 oz. or you can even use a carafe if there’s someday your body demands a lot of coffee. Just remember you need to buy the carafe yourself and then use the special carafe pods for the same. The machine even comes with 5 different temperature settings and gives you permission to control the strength of your coffee.
In addition to this, this Keurig model comes with auto-off abilities, large, easy to use a console, and takes not more than a minute for brewing the coffee.
- Since the model comes with a large reservoir, it makes the machine a perfect option for office use.
- You can brew your coffee as strong as you want with the help of temperature and strength control option.
- The auto-off feature saves energy that definitely saves you on the energy bill.
- The only problem with the machine is that not every removable part of it is dishwasher safe.
#5 Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
Next, in our lineup comes the simplest Keurig model and is just perfect for those who want a coffee maker that doesn’t take a lot of space. And do not forget that this machine’s reservoir can accommodate only one cup of water, thus you need to refill it each time you want the next cup. Do not worry about the cleaning job because this small coffee maker comes with a removable drip tray.
You might be wondering about the quality of the coffee, relax as the machine however brews only one cup of coffee at a time but it never compromises with the taste and consistency, nor it will take much of brewing time.
- This coffee maker is a great option for those who love to have coffee very often or who stay in a small apartment.
- The machine is really easy to use and understand.
- Cleaning this coffee maker is also a breeze.
- Since the product comes with a small reservoir, you need to refill it after every brew.
- It does not even come with a de-scale option.
#6 Keurig B145 OfficePRO Coffee Maker
Which is that one main factor you look in your coffee maker for your office? Well, for us it’s the versatility of the machine that makes it a perfect choice and B145 OfficePRO made our wish come true. In fact, the machine not only allows you to brew your choicest coffee but other drinks like tea, refreshing iced tea, or maybe hot cocoa for those chilly winter days.
The machine can easily accommodate different cup sizes, be it 6, 8 or 10oz. Also, the product comes with 48 oz. water reservoir and thanks to its ‘Drain Brewer’ feature that can drain like really fast. One can even save on their energy bills due to its auto-off function that automatically turns off after 2 hours of the use.
- An important thing about the machine is that you can accommodate different cup sizes and even travel mugs.
- The machine can brew your coffee under a minute that save time and the auto-off function save energy.
- Another great feature of the machine is the descale beamer that indicates when is the right time to descale and clean your machine.
- The reservoir is designed in such a way that it can drain itself.
- The machine can be a little noisy and this can be problematic for those who have kids.
- There are a few complaints that the 48 oz. reservoir is not fit for the office or commercial purposes.
Verdict: So, this was all about the best Keurig coffee makers and if we have to suggest the best of the best products among these, K55 will be our first choice for home use because of its simple yet effective features and K575 that can be considered both for home and office use as well. Rest, you can look out for the features you want in your machine and then choose accordingly.
You may also like: How To Clean Your Coffee Machine
Things you need to consider while buying a Keurig Coffee Maker
Before you buy any product and not just a coffee maker, good research about the particular product and information about the major features are a must. You might find a number of Keurig makers and many of them may have quite similar features, but every model is still different from the other in one or the other way. So, given below are some of those crucial features you need to take into consideration and make sure your Keurig coffee maker has all the features you want.
- Why you need it: The very first feature you need to consider is why you need the coffee machine and where will you place it after buying. Remember every model is designed according to their respective uses like you cannot select a model specially designed for the home purpose for your office or any other commercial purpose and vice versa.
- Cup size: When it comes to this name, Keurig, always remember that these machines are known for single serve coffee. But you can make a selection from single serve and travel sizes available in different models. Be clear with these things: how many people are going to use the coffee maker, how often will you use the machine, and how many cups will be required per person. Get a rough idea of all these questions and look out for the apt model.
- Water Reservoir Type: Well, most of the Keurig models are compact single server and designed in such a way that you need to refill it after every brew using fresh water. But if you don’t want to get indulged in such hassle, you can opt for models like K55, K250 or K575.
- Portability and Compact: You need to check for your kitchen’s counter space and see if your preferred coffee machine can sit on it or not. On the other hand, some people cannot travel without their cup of coffee, so they look for coffee makers designed for traveling. In that case, you need to look for the portability of a coffee maker and see whether it is compact or not.
- Programmable Features: People who have a habit of always running late for work need something that can do most of their work without wasting much of their time. There are a number of models present in the market with amazing programmable features and some of them can even make your cup of coffee even before you get up from your bed in the morning.
- Budget: Since every Keurig model is different from the other, you’ll always find a difference in the price of every model. There’s no point of buying a model that has all the features but expensive. So, you need to first consider the features you want and see the affordability of the product as well.
Also Read: Difference between Cappuccino and Macchiato
Now, when you know some important factors you need to look for before purchasing your choice of Keurig model, let’s see some of the top picks and recommendations for best Keurig coffee maker for 2019. Have a look.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews
The above-discussed Keurig coffee machines are variables and are available in various varieties. People who are already a Keurig user’s can surely go for the upgraded versions of the machine, and people who wish to switch to Keurig can surely be the part of Keurig coffee maker series.